High sediment and particulate in water can shorten the life of fine filters. More severe contaminant conditions such as chloramines may require added treatment. Everpure offers a variety of prefiltration solutions to provide the most cost effective approach to addressing these challenges.
Ideal for high volume and/or high turbidity areas, Everpure’s HSD Pre-Filtration systems offer a number of great features and benefits:
- Hollow fiber ultra-filtration membrane provides “absolute” filtration of particles as small as 0.02 microns, with low pressure drop and high flow rates;
- Multi-programmable controller initiates self-cleaning (flushing) cycles resulting in several years of use between cartridge replacements;
- Membrane can be easily removed for cleaning or replacement;
- Maximizes the life of fine carbon filters in high volume, dirty or high turbidity situations;
- Provides point-of-entry or point-of-use reduction of bacteria and cysts (99.9999%), and viruses (99.95%).